Feb 8, 2009

Welcome to Always Wright

Hello Floydians,

Welcome to the new blog for Pigs: Canada's Most Authentic Pink Floyd Tribute. It is called Always Wright.

Here you will find various information about Pink Floyd, as well as opinion and insight into the band's music and interesting video finds; all from the perspective of myself, Adam, the keyboardist for Pigs (hence the name for the blog.)

Do note that the opinions expressed in Always Wright do not necessarily reflect those of Pigs as a whole; just their keyboard player's. :)

If you have any questions about Pink Floyd that you would like to see answered in the blog, please leave them in the comments, and I will try to the best of my ability to answer your questions.

Happy blogging and shine on,

Adam.

2 Comments:

Blogger bharatisnowfree said...

Hello adam! i just stumbled across your blof searching info about Organ tone uses on 'Echoes'.
Nice blog indeed!!
I have a question,i play keyboards at home and would like to know is there any effect pedal for keyboards to recreate that 'leslie tone' out of a grand piano?
Please help,there's no way i can get a real leslie unit in India.
Thanks!

23/10/12 4:43 AM  
Blogger PIGS - Canada's Most Authentic Pink Floyd Tribute said...

For the Echoes effect, I use a Yamaha S90 ES synthesizer for my piano sounds, and I just made a patch with a fast rotary effect on it, and it pretty much captured the effect spot on. If your keyboard doesn't have this capability, I might recommend running it through a Boss RT-20, basically a Leslie simulator pedal. I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard some pretty positive reviews in terms of authenticity.

15/3/13 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home